School Improvement Priorities 2018 to 2019
An overview of our priorities can be seen here.
Key Action 1
- EYFS outcomes at 70%
- KS1 Phonics outcomes at 80%
- KS1 ARE outcomes at 70% and GD outcomes to be in line with national (18%)
- KS2 ARE outcomes at 70% and GD outcomes at 14%
- Year 1, 3, 4 and 5 ARE outcomes at 70% and GD outcomes at 15%
Key Action 2
Greater depth in Reading and Maths
- 10 % of EYFS to achieve exceeding in reading and maths
- KS1 to continue achieving national and above in Greater depth in reading and maths
- 28% of KS2 to achieve greater depth in reading and maths
- 25% of year groups 1, 3, 4 and 5 to achieve greater depth in reading and maths
Key Action 3
Consistent approaches to behaviour
- 25% to 50% reduction in red card behaviour, serious behaviour forms and lunchtime entries.
- 100% of teachers demonstrating good or better behaviour management.
- Pupil and parent perceptions reflect that 95% of the behaviour in school is good or better.
Key Action 4
To deliver a broad and balanced Curriculum with distinct focus on Science, R.E, History and P.E
- 90% of the curriculum statements are covered each term.
- 100% of teaching and book scruntinies is graded good or better
- Evidence of challenge within the wider curriculum
- Non-Core Subject Leaders to raise the profile of their subject and improve the quality of teaching and learning